About Reveal® Panel System
Embody a modern aesthetic
Get the look you are after with the solution that offers design flexibility. The Reveal® Panel System by James Hardie can be utilized to create an effective modern, durable, panelized look.
A system of components specifically developed for multi-family and light commercial construction. If your project calls for a panelized look — the Reveal Panel system offers the design flexibility you need.
Beginning with a commercial grade panel developed for multi-family and light commercial applications, the Reveal Panel system by James Hardie is a complete solution for creating a panelized look. Eliminate the guesswork in creating this look with the Reveal Panel system, with all parts including panels, trims and fasteners supplied by James Hardie. Check for availability and call your local James Hardie representative for a recommended experienced installer.
- 7/16" thick, commercial grade panels
- Nominal 4' x 8' panels with 1/2" joint
- Panels can be cut on-site to desired size
- Cleaner look with fewer fasteners (approximately 14-21 per 4' x 8' panel)
- Panels available with ColorPlus® Technology
- Horizontal or vertical application
- Sharp express joint look with deep shadow lines
- Two different trim profiles
- Exposed or countersunk fasteners
- Off-stud jointing solution provides design flexibility
Proven James Hardie Durability
- Engineered for Climate® to stand up to the demands of your project's specific climate
- Commercial panel developed specifically for use in multi-family, mixed use, senior living and light commercial facilities
- Ventilated rain screen assembly incorporates best practices for moisture management
- Proven performance with James Hardie fiber cement panels coupled with durable aluminum trims
Hardie Reveal Panel system is currently available in Washington, Oregon, California, Denver, Texas, South Carolina, North Carolina, the DC/Baltimore area, Philadelphia, New Jersey, Connecticut, New York, and New England.